What we're talking about
We all know what it’s like to face small temptations like food, but we also know what it’s like to face temptations that are a bigger deal. And sometimes when it comes to temptation, we feel powerless and alone. Because of Jesus, we’re never alone in our temptations. Because of Jesus, we can confidently talk to God about our struggles and our temptations, knowing that Jesus says, “Me too.” We can confidently come to Him in our time of need.
Questions for Conversation
- What's your number one food craving?
- What exactly is temptation?
- What are some big temptations middle schoolers face?
- Why is it so hard for us to talk about our own failures?
- What's one way having all access to God can help us resist temptation?